Golf Costa del Sol
The Costa del Sol is famous for its golf courses and it’s not hard to see why. It is not just the courses themselves that attract golfers but also the unique micro-climate of the area. This famous coastline gets an average of 327 sunny days a year, so there’s much less worry about the game being ruined by wet weather when you golf Costa del Sol!
So why else do golfers head to the Costa del Sol?
- Variety – the large number of courses means that there is something for everyone, whether you prefer professional level courses, courses that are more about a walk with views as well as sport, and courses better for groups and events. There are also courses to suite every budget and lots of practice driving ranges.
- If you fancy a little shopping there are plenty of golf superstores around and you can even hire your clubs from Malaga airport on arrival.
- The easy access with regards to travel – Malaga Airport is accessible from the majority of all UK airports and there are easy airport transfers to all of the key cities and resorts in the area, including if you have additional baggage if you’re bringing your own equipment.
- Other activities and entertainment – no person can play golf 24 hours a day, and there is a wide range of other places to visit and activities including beaches, shopping, picturesque local towns and villages, hiking the local mountains and watersports.
- Luxury accommodation where you can live like a millionaire and enjoy time together away from the golf course, around your own private pool. Marbella Villas are plentiful and at the moment a much more popular option for those looking for some addition space and luxury than hotels. There are villas for groups as small as families or as big as groups of 70. Extra services such as catering are easily provided so you can switch off and do nothing but relax and play golf. There are often last minute availability deals to be found so check the weather, flights and get in touch with a villa agent directly.
- Night life – whilst famous for golf Costa del Sol wide, the night life is also varied and exciting. Whether you’re looking for high class restaurants, beach parties or night clubs, there’s a really great mix.