Location, Prices, etc.
per week by season
If you want to wake up to views to La Concha mountain, the sea and sweeping valley, but still be only 10 minutes from the partying & life of bustling Marbella, this is the villa for you.
Set in over 7000 square metres of gardens overlooking the Mediterranean, this villa was once owned by Madeleine Carroll, one of Hollywood’s highest paid female actors (The Prisoner of Zenda). It’s spacious but intimate, relaxed and refined, with hints of baronial gothic design in the dining areas, high ceilings and huge windows to enjoy the views. Truly something a little bit special.
Relax by the private 16m outdoor pool. Enjoy sundowners on the terrace. And sleep in the absolutely beautiful bedrooms, all presented with style, charm and comfort.
The master suite is particularly spectacular, with big floor to ceiling windows, 180 degree views, 4 poster king size bed and Moroccan style marble bathroom with jacuzzi tub. It’s made for you!
This lovely 7 bedroom Marbella villa is in El Madronal, an exclusive area in the hills just behind Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara. Once there, you will never want to leave.
If you need more accommodation why not hire the 10 bedroom Villa Dela just around the corner?
- king size master bedroom with 100 m2 4 poster super king bed with walk-in dressing area and two separate private terraces with 180º views, plasma tv Sky, feature en suite bathroom with separate toilet, double vanity, shower and 2 person jacuzzi bath
- guest suites 2, 3 & 4 (1 king size, 2 queen size) all ensuite with bath & shower
- ground floor suite 5 (family room) with king size bed, extra sofa bed & ensuite shower
- Bedrooms 6 & 7 - twin bed room & single bed room, connecting, ideal for a childminder or family, with shared bathroom with bath & shower
- Accommodates up to 15 guests
- Private swimming pool
- Private driveway
- Over 7000 sq m of lush gardens
- BBQ and dining terrace
- 7 bedroom Marbella villa
- 6 bathrooms
- "nanny" / family suite
- Free wifi
- Incredible views
- Stylish & welcoming interiors
- Air conditioning
- Catering available
- Quality linen
- King, double and twin rooms
- TV & wifi
- Stylish interiors
Our clients have held fantastic weddings at the villa and many hire Villa Dela for their day/ceremony and use Lara for the evening.
Prices for 2022 in euros
2 nights 4000 euros, 3 nights 5160 euros, 4 nights 6240 euros, 5 nights 6920 euros, 6 nights 7520 euros, 7 nights 8200 euros
2 nights 5000 euros, 3 nights 6450 euros, 4 nights 7800 euros, 5 nights 8650 euros, 6 nights 9400 euros, 7 nights 10250 euros
2 nights 6500 euros, 3 nights 8350 euros, 4 nights 9800 euros, 5 nights 11400 euros, 6 nights 13200 euros, 7 nights 15000
5% discount for bookings 12 months in advance.
Wedding and events hire fee
Minimum 4 nights booking required.
Event fee - maximum capacity 50 people, ask about the venue / events fee for your event.
Catering & private chefs
Activities & tours
Hair, makeup & pampering
and much more.
All you need to do is let us know what you are looking for and we will introduce you with our recommended and trusted service providers to talk to. Just send us an
La Concha, the famous mountain peak, is your neighbour and the sea views are just incredible. There’s no better way to wake up every morning than to the sound of birds and these views.
The lovely Spanish town of San Pedro de Alcantara with its long beach promenade, bars, cafe and restaurant life is just down the road! Well worth a visit.
There’s plenty of Andalusian charm to be found in the historic quarter of Marbella which is a short drive away, with bars, coffee shops, cobbled winding streets, flower strewn balconies, great restaurants and boutique shops.
For a day out, head to Estepona (the garden city of the Costa del Sol) to enjoy the many shops, bars and restaurants. It has a great 3 mile blue flag beach and chiringuitos (beach bars with fresh fish grilled over charcoal) all along the promenade. Wander the Old Town bedecked in flowers along its cobbled streets. During the summer there is a huge programme of free music, dancing, markets, art and much more.
Puerto Banus is a 10 minute drive away, and add another 5-10 minutes for Marbella.
Malaga Airport is a 45 minute drive from the villa.
ASK ABOUT AIRPORT TRANSFERS for your group.
- we issue a rental contract with your details on (name, address, passport number, email, telephone)
- attached to contract are details of terms, conditions and payment
- your dates are then reserved for 7 days during which the signed contract and deposit must be received to confirm the booking
- this villa requires 1000 euros reservation fee paid to Paypal account of the owner/managers
- this becomes your security and damages deposit once the full rent is paid
- full rental payment must be made at least 2 weeks before arrival, cleared funds to a Spanish bank account (bank transfer) to an SL (registered) Spanish company
- the deposit is non-refundable if you decide to cancel your holiday
- this villa is very popular so we suggest booking a minimum of six months in advance but for weekends in April, May and June 12 months ahead is highly recommended