Villa el Cano
Seeing is truly believing with Villa el Cano. It’s one of the most exclusive luxury villas in the Marbella area!The interiors and exteriors are 5 star standards, including Fendi furniture in the lounge and dining area. The master bedroom has a wonderful Villeroy & Boch oversize jacuzzi bath, and other bedrooms have rain showers, dressing rooms and great views. With indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, jacuzzis and huge gardens it’s a very special place indeed.
Enjoy a secluded plot with big gardens, terraces, a huge conservatory dining and entertaining area complete with full professional kitchen, BBQ and bar.
- Accommodation for 20-25
- 10 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Indoor pool & jacuzzi
- Big conservatory and kitchen dining/event room
- Sliding glass walls
- Professional chef kitchen indoors
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Wheelchair friendly
- Poolside & terrace furniture
- Children are welcome (large artificial grass games area)
- Free wi-fi, Sky TV and hundreds of movies
Villa el Cano is situated along the A7 just west of Marbella in an exclusive area called Los Flamingos, overlooking the famous golf courses there and 5 star Villa Padierna hotel.
Shops, supermarket, bank, bars and great restaurant (La Carniceria) are 1-1.5 km away and it’s just a quick drive to the beach. The villa is situated in gated community with security personnel & security patrols through the community. The property grounds are equipped with motion detecting security lights and cameras linked live to on-site personnel.
- Super king/double size beds
- All en-suite bathrooms, most with double sinks
- Villeroy & Boch oval baths in some rooms (some with jacuzzis)
- Walk in rain showers all rooms
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Dressing table, chair & hairdryer, some walk-in dressing rooms
- Full air conditioning and under floor heating
- In room safe (some rooms)
- Plasma screen televisions in all rooms with free to air channels
- Linen/towel change and bedroom clean (1 per 7 day stay)
- Additional housekeeping & linen changes available on request
- On site maintenance team
This villa has a Saturday to Saturday calendar (start/end days). Weekends and short breaks are sometimes available in the low season (winter) please ask us.
Jan to March 7 nights 7000
April and October 7 nights 9800
May and Sept 7 nights 12000
June 7 nights 14000
July and August 7 nights 25000
October and November to 18 Dec 7 nights 7000
Christmas and New Year 18 Dec - 1st Jan 7 nights 12000
These rates are for standard villa rental for holidays. The prices include -
• Three hours housekeeping per day (no Sunday service or check in/check out day)
• One linen/towel change mid-way through a 7 night stay
• 500,00€ contribution towards electricity and gas - anything used extra is payable before departure in cash based on meter readings
• Outdoor hot tub heating
Extra charges and conditions
• Outdoor and indoor pool heating 100€/day/pool. Preheating for 3 days is usually required to bring the pools to industry recommended temperature
• Non refundable 5,000€ booking deposit is required for high season June, July & August, all other months 2000€ required
• Balance payment is due 12 weeks prior to arrival
• Security/damages deposit 2,000€ pre-authorisation on a credit card
• To respect our neighbours NO external music is permitted only inside with doors closed
Weddings and events
This villa does allow small, intimate events and weddings usually 20-40 people only. This is by prior approval and subject to specific neighbourhood rules. There is a venue use fee usually requested of 5000€ but please let us check for you.The villa is well equipped for big groups with 6 ovens, a large range, wine fridge, 5 fridges, 2 glass & crockery dishwashers.
Catering & private chefs
Hair, makeup & pampering
and much more.
All you need to do is let us know what you are looking for and we will introduce you with our recommended and trusted service providers to talk to. Just send us an