Villa el Cano
Seeing is truly believing with Villa el Cano. It’s one of the most exclusive luxury villas in the Marbella area!
The interiors and exteriors are 5 star standards, including Fendi furniture in the lounge and dining area. The master bedroom has a wonderful Villeroy & Boch oversize jacuzzi baths, and other bedrooms have rain showers, dressing rooms, and great views. With indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, jacuzzis and huge gardens it’s a very special place indeed.
We can sleep 20 guests as standard (but up to 25 depending on couples & singles) in absolute comfort. It’s a secluded plot with big gardens, terraces, a huge new conservatory dining and entertaining area complete with full professional kitchen, BBQ and bar. It is really magnificent.
Book and have a holiday to remember forever.
- Accommodates up to 25
- 9 + 1 bedroomw
- 12 bathrooms
- Indoor pool & jacuzzi
- STUNNING NEW conservatory dining
- Sliding glass walls
- Conservatory chef’s kitchen and bar
- Huge professional kitchen indoors
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Wheelchair friendly
- 6 ovens, large range, wine fridge
- 5 fridges, 2 glass & crockery dishwashers
- Glass walls with superb views
- Fendi and designer furniture indoors
- Poolside & terrace furniture
- Expansive terraces with stunning views
- Large landscaped gardens
- Children are welcome
- Free wi-fi
- Sky TV and hundreds of movies
- Super king/double size beds
- Spare single beds and cots available
- En-suite bathrooms, most with double sinks
- Villeroy & Boch oval baths in some rooms (some jacuzzis)
- Walk in rain showers all rooms
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Dressing table, chair & hairdryer, some walk-in dressing rooms
- Full air conditioning and under floor heating
- In room safe (some rooms)
- Plasma screen televisions in all rooms with free to air channels
- Linen/towel change and bedroom clean (1 per 7 day stay)
- Additional housekeeping & linen changes available on request
- On site maintenance team
- Maid services
- Catered evenings from €40/head
- Private chef/cook
- Private security
- Personal trainer
- Airport transfer
- Purchase food/flowers
- Three hours housekeeping per day (no Sunday service)
- One linen/towel change mid way through stay
- 500,00€ contribution towards electricity and gas
Shops, supermarket, bank, bars and great restaurant (La Carniceria) are 1-1.5 km away and it’s just a quick drive to the beach.
Both Marbella and Estepona are 12-15km from the villa as is Puerto Banus (€20-25 in a taxi). It’s an area renowned for the designer shopping, yachts, night clubs and of course Beach clubs like Nikki Beach and Ocean Club.
The chic, sun-drenched Costa del Sol town of Marbella blends it’s Moorish roots and architecture with modern-day resort amenities. Bask on the sands of famous La Fontanilla beach or ricochet among the area’s family-oriented water, wildlife and theme parks.
There’s plenty of Andalusian charm of the historic quarter of Marbella with bars, coffee shops, cobbled winding streets, flower strewn balconies, great restaurants and boutique shops.
Estepona also has a great 3 mile beach and chiringuitos along the promenade and an Old Town bedecked in flowers and with cobbled streets. During the summer there is a huge programme of free music, dancing, markets, art and much more.
For more on what to do, restaurants, night life and more see My Destination Marbella and Tripadvisor.
The outdoor area including swimming pool was our heaven where we spent most of our days and evenings. This Villa is very well equipped to cater for large families and serviced our every needs . We had the best of both worlds whilst being situated on a Golf Course, Puerto Banus and Marbella were only short 8 min drive away. The Villa was surrounded by nice beaches. We could not have asked for any more and we would highly recommend the Villa to other families."“My stay in villa El Cano has been amazing.
This place is a luxury, stunning accommodation with lots of additional perks like jacuzzi, swimming pool & sauna. Rooms are very spacious & furnished lovely. I would definitely recommend it & hopefully I will return there myself."“The villa itself is beautiful as are the grounds.
The view from the terrace, especially of the spectacular sunsets is very special. The villa is large - there were 18 of us staying here for the week but at no time did it feel in the least crowded. You could always find somewhere private inside or outside to sit or alternatively be sociable in the large open plan living areas. The bedrooms are big, full of light with huge beds and elegant furnishings. The bathrooms are equally spacious with big, efficient walk in showers. The pools, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi and lovely gardens mean you could happily spend the entire week here without venturing out! Highly recommended."